Tuesday, December 11, 2007

JOSH HAS ARRIVED

Finally our second special ittle boy has arrived.

WOW what a day it was......stressed out to the max but worth every second of a hellish nine months. Cindy was brave as she always is, but I realised her beneath the surface pain. She is an inspiration to me, and little Josh will know just how important and wonderful his Mum is. After a short scare in the ORS where they cut a blood vessel on Cindy that they shouldn't have which seemed to take an eternity to fix, our boy arrived safely and just listening to the sound of his cries was the best sound that I have ever heard. The Theatre staff told us not to worry about his screams but to us it was music to our ears.

I have the most beautiful photo of Cindy cuddling little Josh for the first time and a tear is just trickling from her eye. It just sums up how much this little miracle means to her and how much pain she has endured to have him arrive safely.

He is a gorgous little fella, although I am a tad biased but who cares, I'm sure every parent thinks the same. I still stare at him at times and just can't believe he is ours and that no - one will take him off us ever, it's just unbelievable. The love you have for your children is something that cant be described it's just such a deep powerful emotion that is unique.
I thank Luke every day for helping protect his little brother and I know that he would be pleased for us.
In amongst all the joy is always going to be the feeling of that special part of us that is not here to celebrate with ,but he will live on in our minds and he will always hold that special place in our hearts always reserved for him.

At times just having Josh is harder to deal with the loss of Luke in the sense that you realise exactly what we missed out on with Luke, and I dont mean that in a bad way at all it just hits home even harder now, but also seeing your child do things for the first time helps ease that pain........but as we know life goes on and we have to do the best we can to look after his little brother for us and for Luke as that is what he would want and that is exactly what little Joshy deserves. He will always have us to rely on as family always comes first with me and always will. I want to set an example for him to follow as he grows up and I want him to know exactly how much I do love him, as to me CJ, Luke, and Josh will always be No1 in my eyes and nothing will ever be put before any one of them, and Josh will be told all about his big brother and how he watches over him every day.

Thanks little man, you will always be the brightest star in the night sky.

Daddy loves you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have loved seeing all the pics of Josh!
Congratulations and I know you had a wonderful Christmas with your little man in your arms and your little man watching over you all.

Hugs
xxx

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home