Monday, April 23, 2007

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY

Yesterday was our little boys second birthday, I remember exactly what was happening this time 2 years ago, seeing my son born was just amazing and that is one of the special memories that I will carry with me forever.

Yesterday was tough, as CJ and I both wished he was with us opening up his pressies and making a mess with his birthday cake but no such luck for us. Instead we went out to his little grave at the cemetary and took him 2 big balloons, his special candles made by Aunty Glenda and his pretend cake.......bloody hell life sux........the huge wave of emotion that flows through your body is just excruciating.........we kept it together as best we could...........but in private I went to pieces..........I just miss him so very very much.

Happy Birthday Bubby Boy your Dad does love you and I miss you xxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

I'm just so sorry for you both.
I can only imagine how hard yesterday was.

Hugs hugs
xxx

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home