Monday, April 24, 2006

The best memories never fade

Today is the first anniversary of our bubbies death and boy it's hard work. The memories of what we were doing this time last year are more vivid than ever. These memories are with us every single day but today they are just so much clearer.
We both wondered how we would cope today and so far it has been one major rollercoaster of emotions. My wife and I have just finished looking at all of Luke's photos and then we watched the 90 second video that we have of him. (it is just so special to us). It brought me undone big time, what I would do just to hold our son one more time, to touch his little hands, to feel his hair and to give him a big kiss. All these things I'm sure alot of parents take for granted, if only they new. I just wish every single day that things could have been different, we both have so much love for our son and unfortunatly we can't show him that in person. I really hope that he is watching over us and that he knows just how special to Cindy and me he is and always will be.
I would give up anything to have him back with us healthy and not suffering.
Our son Luke, the part of us that will always be the most special. xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Of course your special boy is looking over you both, he would be so very proud of his amazing parents and the love you have for him. We are thinking of you both at this hard time....

12:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home